What Is Overdrive?
Overdrive was originally built in 1958. It was previously known as The Carousel and a Comedy Club before that. A 1959 Chevy rests atop of our sign and stands as the foundation to the original building and has been a staple icon for the Overdrive theme, along with the '57 Chevy DJ booth and '59 Chevy bursting through the wall at the main entrance.
Newly renovated in 2008, the Overdrive is equipped with a large dance floor, 2 built in bars, 4 arcade and gaming rooms, a huge outdoor stage and bar, and sand area and much more! Our gaming includes, but is not limited to:
- Wii's, Xbox 360's, PS2's, & PS3's
- Pool, Foosball & Air Hockey tables
- Shuffle board, Ping Pong & Pinball
- Bowling & Basketball Quick Shot
- Vintage Arcade games & Side By Side Racing & Soccer Games
- Sumo Suits & Tug-of-War
- Outdoor Volleyball, Corn Hole, Hillbilly Golf, & Bean Bags
- Bar & Food menus available
- And loads more!
There is virtually something for everybody, no matter your age!
Also, it's worth noting that we DO have a FULL liquor license, so we can cater to all of your party's alcohol related needs.
Stop by the Overdrive today and let us show you around…fasten your seat belt because you're in for a ride!
Contact us now to book an event or to get more information.